Check-in is from noon to 3:00 on Sunday, June 11th. Go to Selke Hall on the University of North Dakota campus. Directions to Selke Hall:
- From I-29, take the Demers exit – exit 140. Head east on Demers Ave.
- After a short distance turn left (north) onto 42nd
- Take the next right (east) onto University Avenue.
- Turn left (north) onto Stanford Rd.
- Within a half block, turn right into a large parking lot. Selke Hall is towards the end of the parking lot.
On Friday, June 16th, the final flag raising ceremony begins at Gorecki Alumni Center at 9:45. Graduation is at 10:00 a.m. at the Chester Fritz Auditorium. Checkout time is immediately following Graduation. Parents will not be allowed into the residence hall until after graduation.